thebestevrthebestevr

Main Games Reviews Stats

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

WOOOO! 19:56!

Great game! 19:56 my time... A tiny bit of help from walkthrough to just start me off!

Halo: The Game V.1. Halo: The Game V.1.

Dont See The Point

I Really Dont See The Point In This It Says Game But Really It Isnt A Game Get It Right Next Time!

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Ehh

That Was Weird!

A Random Generator A Random Generator

Well The Random Bit Is True!

Hell Yeah! The Random Bit Is So True But I Think Your Trying To Hard To Make Us Laugh So We Dont [Well I Don't] So Relax And Just Think Of The First Thing That Comes In To Your Head And It Will Probably Be Random!

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

That Is Really Kl

How Long Did It Take To Make Because Is Looks Really Kool The Buttons Go Brilliantly With The Background And The Coding Must Of Taken Quite Long So Good Work!

Jack's nightmare Jack's nightmare

Good Idea

The Idea Was Kool But The Game Sadly Wasnt It Was Just One Level All The Same Make Levels Make Different Features (Power Ups) Stuff Like That But I Do Respect Your Idea.

Crystal Defense Crystal Defense

Needs Something Unique

Every Game Needs Something Unique About It Something That Makes It Special This Game Was Just Like A Normal Shoot And Defend Game Like Storm The House Two You Need Something Special!

Vir0s responds:

Thanks for the review, but do you need to capitalize every word?

DodgeBall V2 *Demo* DodgeBall V2 *Demo*

Good Game

That Game Was Special Like No Other But Is Lacking Some Thing Ummm Levels I Think If You Just Had One Mode And You Have Levels Which Get Harder Till You Get To The "Impossible" Stage It Will Be Better But Never The Less Great Game!

Jey123456 responds:

Thx for the comment, you will probably love the full version if you liked the demo. Im working on it as much as i can.

Beat Master 3000 Beat Master 3000

Good

Gr8 Game But The Visulations Start To Confuse Things!

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Addictive

So Very Addictive, So Very Good I Would Like To Ask One Thing Though It Needs High Scores! I Thought I Done Quite Good 5290 xD